domingo, 28 de dezembro de 2008

Elipse

Sam - What are you doing?
Andrew - Remember that idea I had about working stuff out on my own... and then finding you once I figured stuff out?
Sam - The ellipsis?
Andrew - Yeah. The ellipsis. It's dumb. It's dumb. It's an awful idea. And I'm not gonna do it, okay? 'Cause like you said, this is it. This is life... and I'm in love with you, Samantha. I think that's the only thing I've ever been really sure of in my entire life. I'm really messed up right now, and I got a lot of stuff I gotta work out. But I don't want to waste any more of my life without you in it, okay?
Sam - Yeah.
Andrew - And I think I can do this! I mean, I want to. We have to, right?
Sam - Yeah!
Andrew - Right?
Sam - Yes!
Andrew - So what do we do? What do we do?

Sem comentários: