terça-feira, 16 de novembro de 2010


I'm just fucking, like, stuck in this ridiculous, like, self-imposed fucking prison of characterization, you know? It happened to me young. It's like the chicken or the egg. I don't know what came first...
Whether they said that I was emotional and intense and complicated, or whether I... or whether I was truly complicated and intense and then they responded to it. Then, like, once they responded to it, then I responded to what they were saying. And, yeah, I utilized it in some ways.

And there's... I... I am embarrassed about that. And that's what a lot of this is about (...)

I don't wanna... I don't want to play the character of Joaquin anymore.

Like, I want to be whatever I am.

1 comentário:

Uma Questão De Estilo disse...

Por momentos assustei-me, pensei qu este individuo fosses tu. Daqui a uns anos serás igual a este tipo.