terça-feira, 20 de outubro de 2009

Any of you motherfuckers out there wanna show me how to live my life in order to be happy?
I thought so...
Are you truly happy?
I thought so.
Go whine yourself someplace else.
Don't come to my place, teach me how to smile.
Telling me what do I have to do.
I smile when I want.
I laugh because I feel to.
I cry because I need to.
Who are you to come and advise me?
Do you know who I am?
Do you know what's going on when I wake up?
Do you know what I see in my dreams?
Can you see what I see what with my cloudy and wet eyes?
Do you know what kind of memories I have tattooed in my mind?
Fuck off.

2 comentários:

Fernando Araujo disse...

Ola! Quero convidar você a nos seguir e conhecer nosso projeto com crianças!
Abraços!!

Cia Diener
www.ciadiener.blogspot.com

PPG disse...

perfect.